Beginner Hairdresser Set
The minimum tool kit for a novice hairdresser should include the following items:
- Straight scissors for haircuts.
- Thinning scissors for haircuts.
- Comb types:
- combined (with frequent and sparse teeth, we recommend choosing plain and light).
- with a tail - preferably not with a metal needle, but with a thin plastic one.
- with thick sparse teeth - for hair that is very curly. In the future, more combs will be required.
- Peignoirs, with hooks, but not with ties, Velcro, and buttons.
- The clips (set of 12) - half metal, half plastic - are lightweight but grip hair perfectly.
- Blow-dry brushes:
- Tunnel (or skeletal) double-sided - with short and long teeth.
- Brashengs with diameters of approximately 30 mm and 45 mm. i.e. medium and large. It is important that the handle is solid from plastic or wood, and without natural bristles, but such are ordinary (traditional) ones. They can be with a ceramic coating (they are more expensive), but it is possible without a ceramic coating.
- Hair dryer.
- Hair clipper.
- Shaver with straight and thinning attachments - plastic - you can insert half of a simple blade into it.
- Brush for removing hair from the skin.
Ombre is the latest trend of fashion. Translated from the French word "Ombre" is set to "shaded with shadow.
There is a more familiar subject for the care of the hair than a comb. We use them every day, but
Do not cut the hair yourself The essence of this rule is simple: man it's hard with something to handle