Pros of paraffin therapy
Paraffin therapy is one of the most effective and popular procedures in modern cosmetology, but its roots were lost in antiquity. Paraffin therapy "revived" not so long ago, but managed to win the favor of many women and even men. Its action is to rejuvenate and nourish the skin of the hands, face and the whole body, remove toxins and excess moisture, saturate the deeper layers of the skin with useful substances. In addition, the procedure has a long lasting effect, which makes it even more attractive.
It is especially good to do paraffin therapy in the cold season, when the skin of the hands and the body especially needs care. Gradual, deep warming of your hands will bring, in addition to physiological pleasure, a healing effect.
All the benefits of paraffin therapy can be enumerated for a very long time. Here are the main ones:
- Formulations are being strengthened
- It is an excellent treatment for cracked skin.
- Restores the tissues of the skin of the hands and feet, damaged by mechanical factors
- Pain sensations are significantly reduced in the presence of diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Perceptible effect after the first procedure due to powerful thermal effect
- It's easy to do, and the process itself is very pleasant.
It is also important that such hand baths can be made at home, without resorting to the expensive services of a master. However, for a significant effect and prevention of burns and other unpleasant consequences, first study our instructions and recommendations.