ULTRASONIC WASHING IN THE NEIL INDUSTRY
Manicure is a pleasant process, but at the same time it is very responsible. In the process of manicure, the master uses various tools, which must be disinfected and sterilized after use. After all, the health of both the master and the client directly depends on this. Therefore, all responsibility undoubtedly lies with the manicure master. One of the most popular ways to clean appliances is to use an ultrasonic cleaner for manicure instruments. This article is about her, so read on and take note of everything you need.
ULTRASONIC WASH - WHAT IS IT?
Ultrasonic washing is a special device that is actively used in the nail industry for maximum cleaning of tools. Its design provides for the processing of objects with ultrasound at high and low frequencies in combination with the cavitation process. This makes it possible to clean the surface as quickly and safely as possible, unlike similar devices. The use of ultrasonic cleaning is possible both at the stage of sterilization of instruments, and as part of preliminary cleaning and preparation for further processing. (on our site there is an article «Sterilizer for manicure sets - taking care of the client's health», which will also be useful).
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US - WASHING?
- Ultrasonic cleaner for manicure tools, does not require maintenance. To remove any remaining moisture, wipe the bowl with a dry cloth, store the device in a clean, dry place.
- Removal of germs. Means such as alaminol, destroy bacteria and viruses. In some ultrasonic washers, there is a heating function as an additional component to enhance cleaning.
- From consumables, you need a disinfection solution or plain water. The disinfection procedure will become more accessible.
- Mechanical cleaning of complex instruments. Sometimes it is extremely difficult to clean the tool due to curved edges and hard to reach places. Ultrasound bubbles reach the most distant places, burst under pressure and cleanse.
ADVANTAGES OF US-WASHING
Ultrasound washing has a number of advantages that simplify the work of a manicure master. Namely:
- you can put tools made of different materials into the sink and they will all be processed with high quality.
- less time is spent on cleaning the tool.
-The ultrasonic bath or ultrasonic cleaner does not blunt the instruments. After use, no corrosion appears, and the tool itself remains undisturbed.
-Master does not need to wash the tool by hand.
-When using, the tool becomes clean in a short time.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF THE ULTRASONIC WASHER
You have purchased an ultrasonic sink and you want it to serve you the maximum amount of time. After all, money is down the drain, not a desire to throw. Following a few rules, your ultrasonic car wash will delight you for a long time.
1. Do not turn on the ultrasonic sink when it is not filled with liquid or when the solution level is insufficient for normal operation. Doing so can damage the device and seriously damage it.
2. Place instruments in the bath only in the special mesh container that is included in the kit. Never place them directly on the bottom! This can cause damage to the device as the ultrasound paths will be disrupted. In addition, the cleaning efficiency is significantly reduced - it necessarily requires a gap between the walls of the bath and the surface to be treated.
3. Load the tool in one, maximum two layers, spreading out so that there is no contact of its cutting parts with other objects.
4. Do not lay out the accessories in bulk, but so that large instruments do not create a sound shadow, obscuring the smaller ones, the effectiveness of their disinfection and cleaning depends on this.
5. The temperature of the solution during disinfection and cleaning must be at least +18 ° C (room temperature) and not higher than + 40 ° C.
6. Carefully select a means for disinfection and washing in an ultrasound bath. Under the action of ultrasound, any potentially harmful properties of the chemical solution are amplified many times over and destroy the instrument.
7. The duration of action of ultrasound for cleaning from dirt should not exceed 3-5 minutes at a frequency of 35 kHz (kilohertz).
8. For improved cleaning, it is recommended to use a plastic wire rack. The objects in it are placed compactly in the zone of maximum ultrasound effect, which contributes to effective cleaning. Such a container provides a convenient drainage of the solution, rinsing, and preservation of the mixture for subsequent decontamination operations.
9. Change the detergent and disinfectant in time, or top up when the level drops.
10. When the washer is not in use, it must not only be off, but also be physically disconnected from the mains. Therefore, after finishing work on the equipment, be sure to unplug the power plug.
11. After the completion of ultrasonic cleaning, be sure to rinse the instruments with running water to remove the contaminated solution from the cavities and from the surface. If this is not done, it will evaporate during the drying process, and the dirt will return to the instruments.
12. Thorough drying after rinsing completes the disinfection and ultrasonic cleaning process.
13. Install the ultrasonic cleaner in such a place that it does not interfere with anyone, does not cling to anything and connect to a power outlet without pulling the power cord.
14. Place the bath in a room behind a tightly closing door, never in a common room. Despite its good protection, it still propagates high-frequency sound vibrations. They can cause irritation and headaches.
STAGES OF PROCESSING WITH ULTRASONIC
In order to clean the instruments in an ultrasonic washing, several steps must be overcome. And the rest will be done by ultrasound.
- Rinse the tools under running water and remove any dirt with a brush.
- Prepare the required volume of solution for pouring into the bath, adhering to the recommendations for the concentration of detergents and disinfectants.
- Place the tools on the grid of the container.
- Fill in the prepared solution.
- Type the desired mode on the panel.
- Press the start cleaning button.
- After stopping the process, remove the instruments and rinse them under running water.
WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED WHEN CHOOSING THE ULTRASONIC WASHER
1. The range of waves that clean the instrument must be at least 35 kHz.
2. The presence of a timer. It provides the ability to set the desired time, depending on the type of solution and the nature of the contamination, with automatic shutdown of the device at the end of the process. In addition, the presence of a timer allows, having completely entrusted the processing to the automation, not to be distracted by maintenance and control.
3. The inside of the sink should be made of stainless steel, as this material is of better quality and will serve you for a long time;
4. When choosing a sink for a nail salon, the capacity of the machine should be from half a liter to 2.5 liters.
5. Many machines may have rubberized feet to ensure the stability of the machine.
6. Read the reviews of people who have already made a choice in favor of this or that model.
7. Buy only from trusted brands. For example, in the Global Fashion online store
WHY SHOULD I BUY FROM US?: all presented goods are of high quality, the site presents a large assortment of sinks at a favorable cost.
Always disinfect your nail tools. Your health directly depends on this!